|CLICK HERE to go back to the Honemooners Main Page|
5-23-2012 – This page has been updated to the new system. It does not need a Friend’s ID to work. ~The FG
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Contained within this post are Canteen for The Honeymooners goals . To go back to the main list, follow this link. To discuss this and other things Cafe-World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe-World Discussions Instructions:
- Select the picture of the ingredient that you want. A new window/tab will open. (It may take a minute or two to fully load – that’s a problem in Cafe World and not something I can control)
- NEW: It is no longer necessary to paste your friend’s ID in the “from=” area. (Thanks a lot for that Mara!) The message “Uhoh! Something went wrong in the kitchen is COMPLETELY NORMAL and nothing to be worried about.
- Your items take a few minutes to appear in your cafe. You can make them appear faster by refreshing your game, cooking something on a stove, or spicing a dish.
- If you’re not getting all the ingredients, refresh THIS BLOG PAGE and try again. Doing so gets new timestamps, making it much likelier you’ll get what you need the second time around.
- Share this page with your friends!
|Canteen 01||Canteen 02||Canteen 03||Canteen 04||Canteen 05||Canteen 06||Canteen 07|
|Canteen 08||Canteen 09||Canteen 10||Canteen 11||Canteen 12||Canteen 13||Canteen 14|
And I’ll say it again. Just because it says “Something’s wrong in the kitchen” doesn’t mean it didn’t work. Refresh your game and they may show up. If they still didn’t show up, refresh THIS page and try again.
I hope that you find this useful. Please share it with your friends if you do.
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer