READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Contained within this post are Truffles and Hazelnuts for Nut Roaster Goal #7 Better With Nuts. To go back to the main list, follow this link.
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
- Select the picture of the ingredient that you want. A new window/tab will open. (It may take a minute or two to fully load – that’s a problem in Cafe World and not something I can control)
- NEW: Paste your friend’s Facebook ID after “from=0″ and press enter. Make sure not to erase the text that comes afterwards. If you are having problems with this step, read “Making the Links Work Again“. The message “Uhoh! Something went wrong in the kitchen is COMPLETELY NORMAL and nothing to be worried about.
- Your items take a few minutes to appear in your cafe. You can make them appear faster by refreshing your game or cooking something on a stove.
- If you’re not getting all the ingredients, refresh THIS BLOG PAGE and try again. Doing so gets new timestamps, making it much likelier you’ll get what you need the second time around.
- Share this page with your friends!
- Serve Chicken Pecan Quiche 3 times
- Ask for 5 Truffles - Ask friends or see below…
- Ask for 20 Hazelnuts - Ask friends or see below…
And I’ll say it again. Just because it says “Something’s wrong in the kitchen” doesn’t mean it didn’t work. Refresh your game and they may show up. If they still didn’t show up, refresh THIS page and try again.
I hope that you find this useful. Please share it with your friends if you do.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer