12-25-2010- Hi again. As you probably know by now, Meteor patched the old links, making it harder for you to get freebies. I think I may have figured something out, but it still needs testing. Please try these for a few days and see if they work out better. People are able to get between 3 and 5, if they’re able to get any. Also, THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS. If you have HELPFUL feedback, please contact me using the contact form on the About page. (Saying “These still don’t work, Waaaaahhh” is not helpful feedback. Provide information. What you tried, what error did you get, etc.)~The FG
Hello my Island Paradise friends. I am currently trying to rearrange the Island Paradise stuff on the site for you. As it stands right now, everything seems to be all over the place. So bear with me, please. I don’t play this game anymore, and so I’m sorry I haven’t done this sooner. Please feel free to contact me on the About page if more IP stuff needs to be added.
This post has links to the most frequently requested freebies. You’ll find things you use every day like bananas, tiki vials, and fertilizer. I’ve also added the ingredients packages.. both the Baking one and the Valentines one, even though it’s no longer Valentines Day. On 6/23 Baking Ingredients 2 and the Novice Kit were added. On 10/29 Fall ingredients were added.
- Baking Ingredients 1: wheat, sugar, butter, eggs and milk.
- Valentines Pack: sugar, cacao beans, marchmallows, mangos and strawberries.
- Spring Ingredients pack: scallions, olives, asparagus, leeks and strawberries.
- Summer Ingredients pack: mangos, figs, eggplant, kohlrabi, and apricots.
- Baking Ingredients 2: Butter, Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, Yak Milk, Eggs
- Novice Kit: White Cacao tree, purple beehive, sandy squirrel, Sturdy orange tree, Blue Tiki Cauldron (level 2)
- Fall Ingredients: Apple, Grapes, Sweet Potato, Broccoli and Garlic
You can get to the easter egg page by following this link.
You only get UP TO 5 freebies a day. TOTAL, not each gift. Not each page. Five TOTAL. So choose carefully.
If you didn’t get anything this week, there’s troubleshooting tips below that might help you figure out what’s going on.