These goals are not so difficult, but they are very time consuming. You will find that every dish you have to cook is going to take 16 hours, which is quite a pain in the patootie, my opinion. The reward is just a decoration though. So I would suggest merely building your tomato sauce rack and then taking your time through the remainder of the goals. The final reward is at the end of this post.
ChefVille – Tomato Sauce Goal #1 – Eat up to Warm up
- Place the Tomato Sauce Rack
- Craft 1 batch of tomato sauce on the Mixer – (5 min) 5 tomato and 4 onion
- Cook one Meatball sandwich on the Grill – (16 hr) 5 Sirloin Beef, 1 tomato sauce
Reward: 10 coin, 1 xp, 2 tomatoes
Extended Notes for #1: While you’re waiting for that meatball sandwich, finish your rack and stock up on sauce. You will need quite a bit of it over the course of this series.
ChefVille – Tomato Sauce Goal #2 – Boiling Point
- Build the Tomato Sauce Rack
- Tend the Tomato Sauce Rack 2 times – 15 minutes wait time
- Serve 1 Classic Tomato Soup from the Soup Station – (16 hr) 2 Tomato Sauce, 2 Mozzarella, 2 Mixed Greens
Reward: 20 coins, 3 xp, 4 mixed greens
Extended Notes for #2: Keep stocking up on sauce while you have the time.
ChefVille – Tomato Sauce Goal #3 – Supply Shortage
- Tend 6 neighbor tomato plants
- Get Warm Mittens from your friends
- Cook 8 times with Tomato Sauce
Reward: 20 coins, 5 xp, 4 tomatoes
Extended Notes for #3: Some dishes that take tomato sauce are: Meatball Sandwich (16 hr,
grill); Chicken Parmesan (16 hr, skillet); Calzone (6hr, Brick Oven); Creamy Cheese
Lasagna (12 hr, Brick Oven); Margherita Pizza (16 hr, Brick Oven); Classic Tomato Soup
(16 hr, Soup Station); Barbeque Sauce (1 min, Western Sauce Station)
–I ended up cooking the Barbeque sauce over and over because I wanted to get it done fast. If you’re not in a hurry, just cook the long dishes. The reward at the end really isn’t worth rushing for.
–Also, make sure to keep your inventory of tomato sauce high. You will need a lot in the next goal.
ChefVille – Tomato Sauce Goal #4 – Classic Cold Cure
- Visit 6 Neighbors – Or 1 neighbor 6 times. 😛
- Cook 3 Classic Tomato Soup on the Soup Station – (16 hr) 2 Tomato Sauce, 2 Mozzarella, 2 Mixed Greens per soup
- Give 12 Chef’s Service with Classic Tomato Soup
Reward: Copper Firepit, 5 XP, 15 Coins
Extended Notes for #4: This is the most time consuming, owing to the amount of time each soup takes, and the fact that you will have to sit there and watch each little peep in case they want soup.
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!