These goals go from September 24th, 2012 until October 1st, 2012. (or so)
Welcome to the full release of the new Haunted Hallows farm. People who didn’t pay for early access start on these Chapter 2 quests, instead of Chapter 1.
- If you haven’t read my previous guide, there’s some things you should know about this new farm.
- There’s no limit to the amount of plots you can place – so shove as many in there as you can, if you want!
- There’s no specialty coin like there was in Hawaii (coconuts) and Jade Falls (jade).
- There are TONS of immovable tombstones that you will need to clear, so gather up as many picks and mallets as you can.
- There’s no water. Thank goodness.
Now before you do anything on your farm, have a look at the quest guide below. You should take whatever shortcut you can since you only have about a week to do these. You should stock up on sugar cane bushels because you will need to make 4 nightshade sherbet: 2 in quest #1 and 2 more in quest #5.
Build a Monster Lab and consider building a Zoo as well. The Spiny Plant Monster you recieve after completing #1 will need to be harvested 5 times by quest #6
Other than that, have a look at the information below and plant ahead accordingly.
If you like this post, PLEASE share it with your friends. It makes me happy. 🙂
|Ask for:||Quest Details:||Reward:|
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 2 #1 – Lending a Careful Hand
Rewards: 150XP, 3000 Coins, and Spiny Plant Monster
|Spiny Plant Monster|
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 2 #2 – Exotic Aquatics
Rewards: 200XP, 3500 Coins, and Plant Monster Pond
|Plant Monster Pond|
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 2 #3 – This is fun but…
Rewards: 250XP, 4000 Coins, and Nightshade Dragon
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 2 #4 – Fungal Forestry
Rewards: 300XP, 4500 Coins, and Nightshroom Forest
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 2 #5 – Seed Before Sunrise
Rewards: 350XP, 5000 Coins, and Vampire Tree
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 2 #6 – Wiggle Weed
Rewards: 400XP, 5500 Coins, and Topiary Horse