These goals go from October 8th, 2012 until October 15th, 2012. (or so)
Now before you do anything on your farm, have a look at the quest guide below. You should take whatever shortcut you can since you only have about a week to do these.
- In addition to the standard Haunted Hollow crops, you should stock up on these bushels:
- Wheat (6 needed for Pumpkin Pie – quest 1)
- Red Tulip (6 needed for Witches Brew – quest 2)
- Sugar Cane (6 needed for Nightshade Sherbet – quest 3) and
- Grapes (3 needed for Crystal Cocktail – quest 6)
- The second expansion, 16×16 is available now for 45,000 coin. I would strongly suggest picking that up.
- The Basilisk you get in quest 1 will need to be harvested 5 times. You can do that in a Monster Lab or Zoo. If you have multiple zoos on a different farm, you can do it there, but be aware that you can’t get the Imp back to the Halloween Farm unless you have the Shipping License for Haunted Hollow or you get another one in a mystery zoo baby bundle.
- You will need the Mansion at level 4, but you should be done with that already, or at least close.
Other than that, have a look at the information below and plant ahead accordingly.
If you like this post, PLEASE share it with your friends. It makes me happy.
|Ask for:||Quest Details:||Reward:|
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 3 #1 – Set the Stage in Stone
Rewards: 150XP, 3000 Coins, and Basilisk Blue Snake
|Basilisk Blue Snake|
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 3 #2 – All About Atmosphere
Rewards: 200XP, 3500 Coins, and Hippogriff Statue
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 3 #3 – Make Some Noise
Rewards: 250XP, 4000 Coins, and Jackolantern Bridge
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 3 #4 – Haunted Hosting
Rewards: 300XP, 4500 Coins, and Haunted Inn
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 3 #5 – Bright Fright
Rewards: 350XP, 5000 Coins, and Hollow lantern Tree
|Hollow lantern Tree|
|FarmVille – Haunted Hallow Chapter 3 #6 – A Whole Other Beast
Rewards: 400XP, 5500 Coins, and Grey Manticore Lion
|Grey Manticore Lion|