12-25-2010- Hi again. As you probably know by now, Meteor patched the old links, making it harder for you to get freebies. I think I may have figured something out, but it still needs testing. Please try these for a few days and see if they work out better. People are able to get between 3 and 5, if they’re able to get any. Also, THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS. If you have HELPFUL feedback, please contact me using the contact form on the About page. (Saying “These still don’t work, Waaaaahhh” is not helpful feedback. Provide information. What you tried, what error did you get, etc.)~The FG
Hello my Island Paradise friends. I am currently trying to rearrange the Island Paradise stuff on the site for you. As it stands right now, everything seems to be all over the place. So bear with me, please. I don’t play this game anymore, and so I’m sorry I haven’t done this sooner. Please feel free to contact me on the About page if more IP stuff needs to be added.
This post has links to the most frequently requested freebies. You’ll find things you use every day like bananas, tiki vials, and fertilizer. I’ve also added the ingredients packages.. both the Baking one and the Valentines one, even though it’s no longer Valentines Day. On 6/23 Baking Ingredients 2 and the Novice Kit were added. On 10/29 Fall ingredients were added.
- Baking Ingredients 1: wheat, sugar, butter, eggs and milk.
- Valentines Pack: sugar, cacao beans, marchmallows, mangos and strawberries.
- Spring Ingredients pack: scallions, olives, asparagus, leeks and strawberries.
- Summer Ingredients pack: mangos, figs, eggplant, kohlrabi, and apricots.
- Baking Ingredients 2: Butter, Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, Yak Milk, Eggs
- Novice Kit: White Cacao tree, purple beehive, sandy squirrel, Sturdy orange tree, Blue Tiki Cauldron (level 2)
- Fall Ingredients: Apple, Grapes, Sweet Potato, Broccoli and Garlic
You can get to the easter egg page by following this link.
You only get UP TO 5 freebies a day. TOTAL, not each gift. Not each page. Five TOTAL. So choose carefully.
If you didn’t get anything this week, there’s troubleshooting tips below that might help you figure out what’s going on.
If you like this, please share it with your buddies!
New Instructions as of 12/25/2011-
1) Select the picture of the gift that you want.
2) A new window/tab will open, and you should recieve your gift. Close that tab when you’re done.
3) Come back to this post and choose another gift. You can mix and match, or if you want 5 of one thing, CHOOSE a different picture entirely. They’re numbered to help you keep track of what you’ve clicked on.
4) Give it at LEAST 24 hours before you come back for more.
I’ll say it again. You can have up to 5 per 24-hour day. It won’t work for everyone. Read the troubleshooting section below if you’re having problems.
There’s other stuff on the following two pages too – but they fall in the same 5-per-day rule:
UPDATE 12/20 – In December 2011, Meteor changed the way that the free-floating Gifts work. I have done what I can to make them work again for now. But it’s still sporadic, at best. Sorry for any inconvenience. Sometimes, that’s just how the cookie crumbles.
*Everyone has a certain amount of “free-floating” gifts that they can accept a day. These free-floating gifts don’t have to come from anyone in particular. Island Paradise uses them as padding to honor a gift that would have otherwise been rejected by the system. You get about 5 of them a day. The best practice would be to come HERE and claim 5 freebies BEFORE you accept the daily gifts from your friends.
*If you got the error “Sorry, we could not find that gift for you”, that means you’re done for the day. Even if you didn’t get any gifts from The Facegamer, the 5-gift-rule includes anything you got from anywhere else, if you’ve seen something similar to this floating around your friends’ profiles. If you accepted an actual gift from a friend, and accidently (or on purpose) refreshed the page, it would count towards the 5-gift-rule. Just don’t freak out, and try again tomorrow if you feel like it.
*If you get a blank page, either refresh the page or try again. Island Paradise might be down or slow, which is nothing I can fix.
*If you get some plain text in black that looks like code or something, try again later. Island Paradise’s gift server might be busy, which again is nothing that I can fix.
*Sometimes it just plain doesn’t work. All these work for me, so if it’s not working for you – and it’s not one of these reasons above – I really don’t know what it is. Sorry. 🙁
Island Paradise is a trademark of Meteor Games, LLC. All images are the copyright of their respective owners.
|Where to from here?|
|Posts you may also enjoy:|