EDIT: This just isn’t working for everyone. I don’t know why. Worked for me. To get to the cork redeemer, click on “use” from the cork in the giftbox”. Assuming this works for you. If it didn’t.. sorry. :/ ~The Facegamer
Remember the Paris Bistro Cork game thing in My Vineyard? Where you had to collect corks as gifts and redeem them en masse for goodies? Even though it’s officially discontinued earlier this month, cork gifts still work. So here’s 10 of them. You can use them to finally get the things you thought you missed out on.
NOTE: Don’t tinker with the link URLs AT ALL. You run the risk of being unable to accept any more corks if you change the wrong thing. I learned it the hard way. Just follow the instructions as I’ve written them and you should be fine. [fb-share]
1) Click on a cork. A new window will open up.
2) You should see a cork from “Castaway Islander”. Close the window and come back here.
3) Select another cork. Another new window will open up.
4) Go into the game from that window and verify that you’ve received 2 corks. Close the window when you’re done.
5) Repeat steps 1-4.. making sure every 2 or 3 corks you are checking to make sure you got them.
6) If you see the message “That gift had already been accepted – Please check your gift box.” at any point. STOP. You won’t be able to accept any more today.
7) When you’re done, you might be able to go through them all a second time. Not positive though.
8) Don’t forget to share this page with your friends! [fb-share]
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|