Yay! More goals! This time, we’ve got 5 fairly short goals in which girl scout cookies are the theme. Oh, excuse me… “Camper Girls”.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A special “Thank you!” to Paul for helping me out with this. You are awesome!
- 30 Gem Cakes
- 35 Pumpkin Pies
- 35 Chocolate Cream Pies
- 50 Jammin’ Jelly Donuts
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Camper Girl Goal #2 – The Cookie Crowd – Cookie Boxes
- Camper Girl Goal #3 – The Cookie Crowd – Baking Sheets
- Camper Girl Goal #4 – The Cookie Crowd – Cookie Dough and Mint Leaves
- Camper Girl Goal #5 – The Cookie Crowd – Backpacks
If you like this post, please it with your friends…. thanks!
- Cook 2 Chocolate Cream Pies – Cook and throw away
- Cook 5 Gem Cakes or – Don’t throw these away! You need 30 total in the next goal
- Cook 3 Angel Fruit Cakes – Cook and throw away
- Have 3 Cookie Tables – 5,000 Coins each – you got one from the last goal
- Serve (or Ask) 30 Gem Cakes (Dessert Cuisine) – 10 hr 15 min on lightning Stove
- Ask for 5 Cookie Boxes – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve (or Ask) 35 Pumpkin Pies (Dessert Cuisine) – 10 hr 15 min on lightning Stove
- Serve 35 Chocolate Cream Pies (Dessert Cuisine) – 9 hr 15 min on lightning Stove
- Ask for 15 Baking Sheets – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Reach Level 1 Mastery of Camper Cookies – 10 minutes each on toaster oven(Serve 7 Times)
- Spice 5 Neighbors –
- Ask for 10 Camp Girl Backpacks – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer