FIXED. I am so sorry about that. ~The FG
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Loren, Kellie, Graycloak (for commiserating with me) and everyone else who has contributed to this article…
Yes, I am tired of all the overwhelming goals too. Here’s another one to add to your pile of work. Sorry. :/
Here’s a quick list of the posts, or you can find more details about each goal after the jump.
- Amelia’s Admirer #2 – Chocolate Chips and Frosting Squeezers
- Amelia’s Admirer #3 – Clue notebooks
- Amelia’s Admirer #4 – Macaroni Noodles and Chipotle in Adobo
- Amelia’s Admirer #6 – Multicolored Sprinkles and Vanilla Extract
- Amelia’s Admirer #8 – Balloons
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve 30 random dishes – different for each person
- serve 10 random dishes – different for each person
- Complete 5 Eat Missions – visit your neighbors and select the eat mission instead of/in addition to spicing
- Ask for 10 Clue Notebooks – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 25 Random dishes – Different for each person
- Serve 12 random dishes – also different for each person
- Serve 16 Angel Fruit Cake – (Dessert Cuisine) 8 hours on normal stove
- Serve 40 Jammin’ Jelly Donuts – (Dessert Cuisine) 20 minutes on normal stove
- Master Heart-Shaped Cookie through Level 1
- Serve 20 Iced Animal Cookies – I’m just having a hard time caring at this point…
- Serve/Ask 40 Caramel Apples – (Dessert Cuisine)
- Spice 5 Neighbors’ Stoves
- Serve 1 Heart-shaped Cookie Cake
- Master Iced Animal Cookies to Mastery Level 1
- Ask for 10 Balloons - SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer