|A “Thank you!” to Paul, Graycloak and everyone else on the forums and elsewhere who have contributed to this article…|
More Cafe World Help:
All Cafe World Posts
7-11-2012 – This set has been updated to the new system. It does not need a Friend’s ID to work. ~The FG
Yet more of Buck’s stoves this time. But this time, it is only one bronze that we work upon via goals, and a second made or iron that is put together via Zynga’s exhausting and annoying multi-staged buildable system.
I don’t have info on the goals, but it’s pretty much just a combination of cooking random dishes, collecting the items found below, and occasionally completing part of the “Bronze Stove Shop”, which if completed, yields a second stove made of iron.
Check the comments below as well as The Facegamer forums for help. There’s a lot of great people in both areas that contribute additional information, and if you’re one of those people… I really appreciate you. Bookmark this page so you can come back whenever you need to.
Each page has 14 links on it, but you will probably not need that many. And if you need more than that, then just refresh the individual page and the timestamps will refresh.
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Metal Plate
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Bolt
- Bronze Stove – Heating Coil
- Bronze Stove – Burner Ring
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Circuit
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Display
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Wiring
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Gas Pipe
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Control Knob
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Handle
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Drip Pan
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Thermostat
- Bronze Stove – Bronze Switch
- Bronze Stove – Tube (Bronze)
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!