This is a “Parts Gifter” for the newest buildable, the Cornucopia. It is NOT freebies, but an alternate way of building it.
Thank you to Paul, Kellie, Graycloak and everyone else who submitted this info.
This buildable is part of the Farmer Fred’s Fresh Feast goals. Also, it’s very wierd. When it’s done and built, it will cook a random dish and will take 4 hours doing so, every time. The dish might be anything.. and even if it has a normal cook time of 12 hours, or 2 hours, it will take 4 hours on this “stove”. And please note that when Zynga says it adds +1 mastery and no-spoil, it ONLY adds that to the dish it’s cooking. Not to any other stoves in your cafe. :/
Post this to your OWN wall, and then ask your friends for specific items in the status. You can use the blue “share” button below, or copy the link to this page into your status bar.
I’ll say it again. These are GIFTING links, not freebies, and not ask-for links. Use it to send stuff to your friends, or share this blog post on your profile and ask your friends to use it to send gifts to you!
- Select the picture of the item that you want to SEND to your friends.
- A window will pop up with a list of your friends to choose from.
- Select and send.If it doesn’t load or your list is empty, refresh that page or try again later. Zynga’s servers might be having issues. It wouldn’t be anything that I can fix
- Share this post with your friends!
- Share this post on your wall. You can use this blue button , or copy the link from your browser, and then paste it into your status bar in Facebook.
I hope this has been useful to you. Don’t forget to share with your friends.