Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Kellie, and everyone else who has contributed to this article…
And YOU thought that Zynga would be giving us poor Cafe World gamers a chance to catch out breath and finish up our pending goals. YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!! (I did too. Oh well.)
These goals are really straight-forward. Most of the dishes are random, unfortunately.. so I can’t predict what you need to precook.
Here’s a quick list of the posts, or you can find more details about each goal after the jump.
- Food Bank Drive #1 – Cardboard Boxes and Food Drive Flyers
- Food Bank Drive #2 – Stewed Tomatoes and Whole Tomatoes
- Food Bank Drive #4 – Canned Carrots and Canned Potatoes
- Food Bank Drive #6 – Canned Chicken Broth and Dry Noodles
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve 20 Random Dishes – different for everyone
- Spice 8 Neighbors’ Stoves – neighbor stoves, not your own
- Serve 10 Random Dishes – different for everyone
- Spice 3 of Your Own Dishes – YOUR dishes, not your neighbors
- Serve/Ask 30 Random Dishes – Ask friends or see below
- Master Baked Ziti through Level 1 – Told ya! you’ll have to cook 30 times overall
- Ask for 8 Canned Chicken Broth – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 22 Random Dishes – different for everyone
- Ask for 10 Dry Noodles – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve/Ask 30 Random Dishes – different for everyone
- Serve 12 Random Dishes – different for everyone
- Serve 4 Random Dishes – different for everyone
- Serve 20 Chicken Noodle Soup – (American Cuisine) 3 Hours on normal stove
- Serve 20 Hearty Beef Stew – (American Cuisine) 5 Hours on normal stove
- Serve 20 Baked Ziti – (American Cuisine) 6 Hours on normal stove
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer