With the new Eat Great Late goals, now YOUR cafe can join the ranks of such famous restaurants as Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Jack in the Box, and many more! Your Cafe will be the envy of those other Open-Late restaurants – yours will have colder hot foods and surlier McWorkers! Thanks Zynga!
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Kellie, Robin and Loren for helping me out with this. 🙂
- 5 Blood Sausage
- 15 Mike’s Mystical Pizza
- 20 Ice Cream Sundae
- 50 Hot Dog and Garlic Fries
- 30 Fiery Fish Tacos
- 75 Jammin’ Jelly Donuts
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Eat Great Late #2 – Energy Drinks
- Eat Great Late #3 – Coffee Mugs
- Eat Great Late #4 – Oats and Honey
- Eat Great Late #5 – Energy Drinks
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Cook 5 Bacon and Eggs – Cook and throw away
- Cook 5 Belgian Waffles – Cook and throw away
- Serve 5 Blood Sausage – (Breakfast Cuisine) 6 hours on a normal stove
- Serve 15 Mystical Pizza – (Pizza Oven Cuisine) 11 Hours in pizza oven *used to be Mike’s Mystical Pizza, but they changed it.
- Serve (or Ask) 20 Ice Cream Sundae – (Dessert Cuisine) 18 Hours on normal stove
- Ask for 10 Energy Drinks – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 50 Hot Dog and Garlic Fries – (Fast Food Cuisine) 5 Minutes on normal stove
- Serve 30 Fiery Fish Tacos – (Mexican Cuisine) 2 Hours on normal stove
- Ask for 15 Coffee Mugs – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Reach Level 1 Mastery of Homemade Energy Bar – (American Cuisine) 10 minutes on normal stove
- Spice 5 Neighbors’ Stoves
- Ask for 15 Energy Drinks – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
|Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer