The lastest batch of Goals involve two new characters, Becky the Barista and Beverley the Bartender – Two sisters that have got your drink of choice covered between the both of them. Only.. they demand blood. Blood in the form of thousands upon thousands of energy units. They demand unmatched loyalty, complete attention, tons and tons of gift requests bugging your friends for stuff. Which, by the way, I can’t help you with there.
And in return, what will they do for you, these twins of the bar? They will auto-serve your drinks for you. Whoop-der-do.
If you are one of those people that was complaining that previous goals were too easy.. then I blame this monstrosity on you!
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Kellie, and Robin for helping me out with this. 🙂
- More Energy
- Have I mentioned that you need Energy?
NOTE 7/29 – Zynga changed the goals to be less energy intensive. The changes are noted below. You will still need a lot of energy though.
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Barista and Bartender #2 – Becky’s First Day – All Purpose Flour and Vanilla Extract
- Barista and Bartender #3 – Beverley the Bartender – Unsalted Butter
- Barista and Bartender #4 – The Bar Exam – Roasted Coffee Beans and Cocoa Powder
- Barista and Bartender #5 – Sister Act – Baby Carrots
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Complete Your Coffee Machine
- Hire Becky *
- Serve 40 Jammin’ Jelly Donuts
- Mastery All Specialty Coffees to Level 1
- Ask for 15 Unsalted Butter – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Help Beverly through Bartending School**
- Master 1 Specialty Coffee to Level 2 – (was “Master ALL Specialty coffees to level 2”)
- Master 1 Juice Blend to Level 2 – (was “Master All Juice Blends to Level 2”)
- Ask for 15 Baby Carrots – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
|Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer