The new Lights, Camera, Cook goals are fairly straight forward. They’re not even that difficult. If anything, what’s difficult about them are the foods to cook in the later goals: 25 Stuffed Mushrooms in goal 2 (1 day cook time) and 20 Impossible Quiche in goal 5 (2 day cook time) are the most outstanding.
I’ve included a shopping list. Any items that you can find on your friends walls is one less dish that you need to cook.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul and Robin for helping me out with this. 🙂
- 5 Lox Bagels
- 5 Powdered French Toast
- 5 Buttermilk Pancakes
- 25 Stuffed Mushrooms *
- 40 Vegas Buffets *
- 10 Vegetarian Tamales
- 20 Delicious Chocolate Cake *
- 50 Creme Fraiche Caviar
- 20 Impossible Quiche *
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Lights Camera Cook #2 – Makeup Boxes and Movie Lights
- Lights Camera Cook #3 – Bitter Sweet Chocolates
- Lights Camera Cook #4 – All-Purpose Flour and Movie Lights
- Lights Camera Cook #5 – Bitter Sweet Chocolates
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve or ask for 5 Lox Bagel – (Breakfast) 3 hours on normal stove
- Serve 5 Powdered French Toast – (Breakfast) 20 min on normal stove
- Serve 5 Buttermilk Pancakes – (Breakfast) 45 min on normal stove
- Serve or ask for 40 Vegas Buffet – (American) 9 hours on normal stove
- Serve 10 Vegetarian Tamales – (Vegetarian) 1 hour on normal stove
- Ask for 15 Bitter Sweet Chocolates – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve or Ask for 50 Creme Fraiche Caviar – (Seafood) 30 min on normal stove
- Serve or Ask for 20 Impossible Quiche – (French) 2 days on normal stove
- Ask for 19 Bitter Sweet Chocolates – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer