Woohoo! Another pizza oven. And some new pizza recipes! Woohoo x2! This set of goals is a LOT less painful than the Open Mic goals, so you can breathe a sigh of relief and just coast through these at your leisure.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank You!” to Paul & B.J. for the help getting all the info together.
Important NOTE: I’m not sure if the Hickory Logs in Goal #4 will work. I’m including them just in case. You might just need to have at least 5 logs showing up on your Pizza Oven build screen. Please let me (and everyone) know how it works for you in the comment section on the Goal #4 page.
- 1 Pizza Margherita
- 2 Sausage Deep Dish Pizza
- 2 BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- 5 Mike’s Mystical Pizza
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- 2nd Pizza Oven Goal #1 – We Want More Pizza – Scoops of Flour
- 2nd Pizza Oven Goal #2 – Spice It Up – Jalapenos
- 2nd Pizza Oven Goal #3 – Pizza Possibilities – Jars of BBQ Sauce and Chicken Breasts
- 2nd Pizza Oven Goal #4 – Make it and Bake it – Basil Leaves and Hickory Logs (maybe)
If you like this post, please it with your friends…. thanks!
- Place Your Second Pizza Oven – Place it
- Ask for 4 Scoops of Flour – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 1 Pizza Margherita – 30 minutes on a Pizza Oven
- Cook 2 Mike’s Mystical Pizza – Cook and Delete
- Spice 4 Neighbors dishes – easy peasy
- Ask for 5 Jalapenos – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Finish Building your 2nd pizza oven –
- Serve 5 Mike’s Mystical Pizza – 11 hours on pizza oven
- Cook 8 BBQ Chicken Pizza – Cook and Delete
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer