So. A grill! They’ve added yet another thing that takes helpers to participate. I don’t think I really like that format, but whatever. Maybe you do – which makes it ok!
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Kellie & “Gr8saxo”for helping me out with this. You are super cool!
First you need to build it.. or at least start. Here’s the link to the BBQ Grill Parts Gifter, if you need it. While you’re setting up, be sure to check your newfeed for the following items. Any dish you can get for free is one less that you’ll have to buy.
- 10 Pita and Dolmas
- 20 Clubhouse Sandwiches
- 30 Skillet Corn Bread
- 30 Spicy Devil Eggs
- 40 BBQ Corn
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Grill Power 1 Goal Help – Ears of Corn
- Grill Power 2 Goal Help – Bags of Charcoal
- Grill Power 3 Goal Help – Cups of Cornmeal Batter and Ears of Corn
- Grill Power 4 Goal Help – Bags of Bread Crumbs
- Grill Power 5 Goal Help – Bags of Beans and Cups of Chopped Onions
- Grill Power 6 Goal Help – Tanks of Gas
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Place Your BBQ Grill to begin unlocking burners
- Serve 10 Pita and Dolmas – 4 hour cook time on normal stove
- Ask for 3 Ears of Corn – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 20 Clubhouse Sandwiches – 18 hour cook time on normal stove
- Ask for 5 Bags of Charcoal – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Have 8 Grill Racks – part of building the BBQ Grill
- Serve 30 Spicy Devil Eggs – 18 hour cook time on normal stove
- Ask for 8 Bags of Bread Crumbs – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Have 6 Steel Plates for BBQ Grill – part of building the BBQ Grill
- Reach Level 2 Mastery of Skillet Corn Bread Recipe
- Ask for 12 Tanks of Gas – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Finish Building BBQ Grill – part of building the BBQ grill
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
|Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer