PLEASE NOTE: There is no help available for the SAFE CRACKER feature as it runs on a different item system that I can do nothing about. I have looked into it and there’s just nothing that I can do. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. (Blame Zynga). ~The Facegamer.
This is a “Parts Gifter” for the newest buildable, Hank the Handyman. It is NOT freebies, but an alternate way of building it.
Supposedly, once you build Hank the Handyman, he will give you goal items once a day for free. But if you use this website, you won’t ever really need to use it! Doesn’t it seem wierd that you have to “build” a handyman? Like, you need to be a handyman to make a handyman?
This seems pretty useless to me.. but let me tell you why I think that way. I built mine last night and when I clicked on it, I recieved a “random” item, which for me, happened to be a wrapping paper from the expired Holiday Gift wrapper quests. These quests don’t even show up on my quest list anymore. So that’s one day’s worth wasted. I had plenty of other *actual* quests that could have used the help (for example, the Tony Moon goals).. but I had to get a piece for a goal I didn’t even have anymore. Really Zynga? Come on!
Not only that, but you have to CHARGE him! Whether that means hiring crew or spending Cafe Cash – I don’t know. But if it’s the latter, I can’t imagine any circumstance where that would be better than every single alternative.
Anyway, if you’re still set on building him…
Post this to your OWN wall, and then ask your friends for specific items in the status. You can use the blue “share” button below, or copy the link to this page into your status bar.
I’ll say it again. These are GIFTING links, not freebies, and not ask-for links. Use it to send stuff to your friends, or share this blog post on your profile and ask your friends to use it to send gifts to you!
- Select the picture of the item that you want to SEND to your friends.
- A window will pop up with a list of your friends to choose from.
- Select and send.If it doesn’t load or your list is empty, refresh that page or try again later. Zynga’s servers might be having issues. It wouldn’t be anything that I can fix
- Share this post with your friends!
- Share this post on your wall. You can use this blue button , or copy the link from your browser, and then paste it into your status bar in Facebook.
I hope this has been useful to you. Don’t forget to share with your friends.