Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to PattyGirl, Pam, Graycloak and everyone else on the forums and elsewhere who have contributed to this article…
So, you’re all done with the 100 goals from the Great Cook a Thon? No? Well, too bad! Here’s more goals!
Here’s a quick list of the posts, or you can find more details about each goal after the jump.
- Health Inspector Goal #1 – Health Inspector – Latex Gloves and Sneeze Guard
- Health Inspector Goal #2 – Button Up the Stall – Uniforms and Name Tags
- Health Inspector Goal #3 – Back of the House – Scrub Brushes
- Health Inspector Goal #4 – Front of the House – Wood Polish and Brooms
- Health Inspector Goal #5 – Heard a Rumor – Tongs
- Health Inspector Goal #6 – He’s Here – Candles
- Health Inspector Goal #7 – Not Done Yet – Four Leaf Clovers and Thinking of You Cards
- Health Inspector Goal #8 – Passed!!! – Approval Certificates
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Ask for 7 Scrub Brushes – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- SERVE 35 Random Dishes – Different for everyone
- Master Buffalo Chicken Sandwich to Level 1 – (American) 4 hours on normal stove (cook 40 times)
- SERVE 20 Random Dishes – Different for everyone
- SERVE 12 Random Dishes – Different for everyone
- Ask for 10 Tongs – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Master Buffalo Chicken Sandwich through Level 2 – (American) 4 hours on normal stove
- Ask for 8 Candles – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- SERVE 60 Random Dish – Different for everyone
- Ask for 10 Approval Certificates – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Master Buffalo Chicken through Level 3 – (American) 4 hours on normal stove
- SERVE 60 Random Dishes – Different for everyone
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer