Serving Susie… how is it that you are able to be so fast, drop so many hamburgers on the floor, and yet retain your job in this rough economy?
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Loren, Paul, Kellie, and Greycloak for helping me out with this. 🙂
You will also need to build Susie’s Workstation before completing the end of this goal series. For an alternate way of completion, please visit the Serving Susie Parts Gifter.
The following shopping list is provided for you so that you know what dishes to look for in your newsfeed. Any dish you can get for free is one less that you’ll need to cook. Biggest headache: Buttered Mussels or Shrimp Fajitas.
- 30 Fish N Chips
- 80 Buttered Mussels (40+40)
- 30 Creamy Corn Soup
- 30 Biscuits and Gravy
- 40 Shrimp Fajitas
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Serving Susie #1 – Serving Susie – Ears of Corn
- Serving Susie #2 – Susie Can’t Wait – Mussels and Butter
- Serving Susie #3 – Waitressing – Food Orders and Cans of Soda
- Serving Susie #4 – Prep Cook Susie – White Onions and Cans of Gravy
- Serving Susie #5 – Fajita Fun – Jumbo Shrimp and Red Peppers
- Serving Susie #6 – Susie’s Stumped – Rainbow Trout and Lemons
- Serving Susie #7 – Cedar Planks
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Place Serving Susie – See this post for an alternative building method
- Ask for 3 Ears of Corn – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 30 Fish N Chips – (Fast Food) 2 hours on regular Stove
- Serve 40 Shrimp Fajitas – (Mexican) 10 Hours on regular Stove
- Ask for 10 Cedar Planks – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Hire Serving Susie Crew – need 6 friends, Good for a week
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer