Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Loren, Graycloak, Paul, Kellie, CWAddict, and everyone else who has contributed to this article…
Here’s a quick list of the posts, or you can find more details about each goal after the jump.
- Kitchenus Maximus Goal #1 – Kitchenus Is Here – Roman Lettuce
- Kitchenus Maximus Goal #2 – Et Tu, Croutons? – Stone Ground Croutons
- Kitchenus Maximus Goal #3 – Serving Caesar – Ides of Anchovies and Very Shortcake
- Kitchenus Maximus Goal #4 – Baking History – Fire-Roasted Shank and Roaring Paprika
- Kitchenus Maximus Goal #5 – Pros and Khan – Conquered Caraway Seeds
- Kitchenus Maximus Goal #7 – Short and Sweet – SacreBleu-Berries
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
- 20 Caramel Apples
- 10 Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 15 Julius Caesar’s Salad – master to level 1 (look for mastery bonuses)
- 10 Herbed Halibut
- 20 Basil Finger Sandwiches
- 15 Genghis’ Mongoulash – master to level 1
- 20 Chocolate Cream Pie
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Have 7 Spatulas
- Ask for 6 Stone Ground Croutons – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 10 Spaghetti and Meatballs – (Italian) 8 Hours on normal stove
- Have 9 Pieces of Sandal Strap
- Serve 20 Basil Finger Sandwiches – (Fast Food – 6 Hours)
- Collect 8 Conquered Caraway Seeds – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 15 Genghis’ Mongoulash – (Ancient Fantasy) 3 Hours on normal stove
- Have 13 Toques
- Serve 8 Fruit Punch – (Drink Bar – Basics)
- Ask for 10 SacreBleu-Berries – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 20 Chocolate Cream Pie – (Dessert) 10 Hours on normal stove
- Have 16 Colorful Togas
- Master Genghis’ Mongoulash to Level 1
- Master Napoleon’s Napoleon to Level 1
- Master Julius Caesar’s Salad to Level 1
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer