Hey gang! They snuck in these new Open Mic goals while we’re still all scrambling to get our other goals done. Oh well. There’s some goodies and a recipe awaiting us as rewards… so that can’t be bad, right? Some of the goals go WAY overboard with how many items you need to cook or ask for… so I would pay special attention to the Shopping List below and look for any of those items in your gift box and your friends walls. Anything you find is one thing less that you have to cook. Especially look for Chicken Pot Pie and Tempura Udon if you can.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank You!” to Paul for the help getting all the info together.
- 5 Atomic Buffalo Wings
- 5 BBQ Chicken
- 45 Rackasaurus Ribs
- 70 Tempura Udon
- 50 Chicken Gyro and Fries
- 45 Chicken Pot Pies
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Open Mic Night 2 – Stage Lights and Guitar Picks
- Open Mic Night 3 – Chicken Breasts and Rubber Chickens
- Open Mic Night 4 – Bongo Drums and Large Eggs
- Open Mic Night 5 – Frying Oil
If you like this post, please it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve (or Ask) 5 Atomic Buffalo Wings – 2 hours 33 min on lightning stove
- Serve 5 BBQ Chicken – 4 hours 29 min on lightning stove
- Earn 50,000 Coins –
- Serve (or Ask) 45 Rackasaurus Ribs – 8 hr 32 min on Lightning Stove
- Ask for 5 Stage Lights – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Ask for 5 Guitar Picks – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve (or Ask) 60 Tostado de Carne Asada – 6 hr 50 min Lightning Stove
- Ask for 7 Chicken Breast – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Ask for 8 Rubber Chickens – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve (or Ask) 70 Tempura Udon – 19 hr 47 min on Lightning Stove
- Ask for 9 Bongo Drums – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Ask for 9 Large Eggs – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve (or Ask) 50 Chicken Gyro and Fries – 8 minutes on Lightning Stove
- Serve 45 Chicken Pot Pies – 1 day 17 hrs Lightning Stove
- Ask for 19 Frying Oil – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer