Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Graycloak, Loren, Paul, Kellie, CWAddict, and everyone else who has contributed to this article…
Here’s a quick list of the posts, or you can find more details about each goal after the jump.
- Pasta Machine #1 – Pasta Party – Garlic Cloves
- Pasta Machine #2 – Very Vermicelli – bags of flour
- Pasta Machine #3 – Lots o’ Linguini – Lemon Slices and Shitake Mushrooms
- Pasta Machine #4 – Alfredo Nothin’ – Heavy Cream and Bottles of Olive Oil
- Pasta Machine #5 – Whoa, Gnocchi – Russet Potatos and Spring Onions
- Pasta Machine #6 – Maine Event – Lobster Tails
- Pasta Machine #7 – We Can Carbonara – Slices of Prosciutto
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
Finally we are getting away from the random dish thing that Zynga was doing for a while, and so I can provide a shopping list for you again.
- 10 Tony’s Classic Pizza
- 20 Spaghetti & meatballs
- 18 Venetian Vermicelli
- 12 Luigi’s Linguini
- 20 Fettuccine Alfredo
- 8 Gnocchi Gianna
- 40 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- 12 Lobster Stuffed Ravioli
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve 20 Spaghetti & Meatballs – (Italian Cuisine) 8 hours on normal stove
- Collect 8 bags of flour – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Spice 5 neighbours
- Serve 8 Gnocchi Gianna – (Pasta Maker) 4 hours on normal stove
- Collect 8 Lobster Tails – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 40 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – (Seafood) 30 minutes on normal stove
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer