I’m so happy that they snuck in some mini goals last night. Usually, they wait until Thursday night (when I’m about to go to bed) to release goals. The goofballs. Anyway. These are pretty easy to do. The end reward is the recipe for Fancy Shmancy Pizza.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul & Kellie for helping me out with this. You are super cool!
- 5 Belgian Waffles
- 5 Eggs Benedict
- 30 Chips and Guacamole
- 60 Pita and Dolmas
- 70 Spicy Devil Eggs
- 90 Gem Cakes
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Plots and Pans Goal #2 – Pens
- Plots and Pans Goal #3 – Thermo
- Plots and Pans Goal #4 – Manuscript Pages & Book Covers
- Plots and Pans Goal #5 – Flatbreads & Goat Cheese
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve 10 Gourmet Blends – (Coffee Machine, Basics)
- Cook 5 Belgian Waffles – (Breakfast Cuisine, 2 hours on Normal Stove)
- Cook 5 Eggs Benedict – (Breakfast Cuisine, 6 hours on Normal Stove)
- Have 3 Bookshelves – 10,000 Coins each
- Serve 30 Chips and Guacamole – (Breakfast, 3 minutes on Normal Stove)
- Ask for 5 Pens – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 20 Double Espresso – (Coffee Machine, Espresso)
- Serve (or Ask) 60 Pita and Dolmas – (Vegetarian, 4 hrs on Normal Stove)
- Ask for 10 Thermoes – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
|Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer