Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Loren, Kellie, Graycloak and everyone else on the forums and elsewhere who have contributed to this article…
More goals. I’m out of witty things to say. Have fun.
Here’s a quick list of the posts, or you can find more details about each goal after the jump.
- Shrimp Fest #1 – Shrimp Forks
- Shrimp Fest #2 – Festive Beads and Deveined Shrimp
- Shrimp Fest #3 – Saxaphones and Trumpets
- Shrimp Fest #4 – Skillet Pans
- Shrimp Fest #5 – Pork Pie Hats
- Shrimp Fest #7 – Jumbo Shrimp and Shrimp Plates
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Ask for 5 Shrimp Forks – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 25 Random Dishes – Random for everyone
- Serve 20 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktails – (Seafood) 30 minutes on normal stove
- Ask for 6 Skillet Pans – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 50 Random Dishes – Different for everyone
- Serve 20 Random Dishes – Different for everyone
- Ask for 8 Pork Pie Hats – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 20 Mini Crab Cakes – (American) 9 hours on normal stove
- Master Chicken and Shrimp Kabobs through Level 1 – (American) 16 hours on normal stove – 30 for level 1
- Serve 20 Taste Lab Dishes with Shrimp – Shrimp was the reward from the previous goal
- Serve/Ask 30 Random Dishes Random Dishes – Different for everyone
- Spice 5 of Your Dishes
- Master Chicken and Shrimp Kabobs Through Level 2 – (American) 16 hours on normal stove – 45 for level 2
- Master Shrimp Po Boy Through Level 1 – (American) 20 minutes on normal stove
- Serve 20 Random Dishes
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer