Mmm.. sushi. Is it wierd that I say that I like sushi, but I don’t do the raw stuff? Am I really a “sushi lover”? Or as my husband, The Citygamer, would say: a poser?
Well, it doesn’t matter. I like what I like! And I like this new buildable and it’s goals in Cafe World, even though it’s a little.. heavy. You’ll need to build the thing first, which takes 42 parts! And then there’s 7 goals, 6 of which you’ll need items for. That part I can help with too.
But first, if you need to build it still, visit this parts gifter. It’s not freebies, but an alternative method of building it by having your friends send them as a gift. This came in handy for me just yesterday because the in game “ask-for” thing in Cafe World for Sushi Knives wasn’t working for me… so I had to have my friends use the gifter link instead.
I’ve included a shopping list. Any items that you can find on your friends walls is one less dish that you need to cook.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul and Robin and Loren for helping me out with this. 🙂
- 15 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- 5 Avocado Rolls
- 5 Spicy Tuna Rolls
- 5 Caterpillar Rolls
- 6 Uni (8 Hours)
- 5 Sushi Boats
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Sushi Goal 2 – Gone Fishin’ – Bags of Rice
- Sushi Goal 3 – Wasabi Hobby – Bunches of Wasabi
- Sushi Goal 4 – Fishy Business – Octopi and Eels
- Sushi Goal 5 – Get Out of Your Shell – Urchins and Sweet Shrimp
- Sushi Goal 6 – On a Roll – Seaweed Packages and Ginger Roots
- Sushi Goal 7 – The Deadliest Dish – Fugu and Antidotes
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Place Your Sushi Station – SEE THIS GIFTER FOR ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF BUILDING
- Serve 15 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – 30 minutes on normal stove
- Spice 5 Neighbor Stoves – do this task last to be in good position for next goal.
- Complete Building the Sushi Station – SEE THIS GIFTER FOR ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF BUILDING
- Collect 6 Bags of Rice – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Complete 5 Eat Missions
- Collect 10 Bunches of Wasabi – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 5 Avocado Rolls – 20 minutes on Sushi Station
- Serve 16 Fruit Punch – (Basics Drink Bar) 31 energy for 9 servings. Do twice.
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer