I was wondering when they were going to do a Slow Cooker. I love my real one. It’s so nice to just be able to throw stuff in it, turn it on and let it sit. I’ve never tried making a gingerbread spoon cake, which is one of the recipes you’ll be earning when you do this series of goals.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul for helping me out with this.
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Slow Cooker Goal #2 – Visit from Grandma – Invitations for Grandma
- Slow Cooker Goal #3 – Find Cooker Fixin’s – Cups of Cubed Beef and Cups of Broth
- Slow Cooker Goal #4 – Grandma’s Arrival – Cups of Broth and Pearl Onions
- Slow Cooker Goal #5 – Grandma’s Here! – Andouille Sausages and Pearl Onions
- Slow Cooker Goal #6 – Grandma’s Best – Cups of Molasses
- Slow Cooker Goal #7 – Dish Best Served Slow – Poblano Peppers and Cups of Molasses
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Place the slow cooker – See this post for a parts gifter
- Collect 5 Invitations for Grandma – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve or Ask 20 French Onion Soup – (French Cuisine) 4 Hours on normal stove
- Cook 5 Homestyle Pot Roast – cook and throw away
- Complete Level 1 Mastery for Summer Jambalaya
- Collect 8 Cups of Molasses – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Spice 5 Neighbors Stoves
- Complete Level Mastery 1 for Grandma’s Chili
- Cook 8 Gingerbread Spoon Cake – Cook and throw away
- Serve (or Ask) 5 Beef Bourguignon – (Slow Cooker Cuisine) 8 hours in slow cooker
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
|Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer