Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
Hi gang! Just when I thought I’d have a bit of a breather to finish my other goals.. they go and release the new Soup Station and its accompanying goals. They’re just lucky that I loved that episode of Seinfeld that had that Soup.. “Guy”. I think there’s a resemblance here.. what do you think?
Important thing to note here: On Goal #6, you have to serve a Taste Lab dish that contains mushrooms, which is a “Side Dish” ingredient that was awarded in the previous goal. Here’s the sucky part though. In order to use “Side Dishes” in your taste lab creations, you had to have upgraded three previous taste lab dishes to Signature Dish, or pay the extortion cost to unlock it early. (75 cafe cash / approx. $13 US) Alternatively, you can skip the task itself for 40 Cafe Cash (approx. $8 US) You see why I call them “Extortion Costs”, right?
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Loren, Kellie, Graycloak and everyone else on the forums and elsewhere who have contributed to this article…
Here’s a quick list of the posts, or you can find more details about each goal after the jump.
- Soup Station #1 – Soup Secrets – Soup Stock
- Soup Station #2 – What a Tomato – Fresh Tomatoes
- Soup Station #3 – Serving Soup – Garlic Cloves
- Soup Station #4 – Fabulous Fungus – Fresh Mushrooms and Chicken Broth
- Soup Station #5 – Shroom Skill – Onions
- Soup Station #6 – Peas in a Pod – Dried Split Peas and Ham Slices
- Soup Station #7 – Impressing Bruno – Green Peppers and Cups of Broth
- Soup Station #8 – Eat your Veggies – Celery Stalks and Carrots
- Soup Station #9 – Soup to Nuts – Butternut Squash and Nutmeg
- Soup Station #10 – Mo Soup for You – Vegetable Medley and Elbow Macaroni
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Complete Level 1 Mastery for Tomato Soup – (Soup Station) 10 minutes – 4 to Mastery Level 1
- Ask for 8 Garlic Cloves – SEE THIS PAGE FOR HELP
- Spice 5 Dishes – Your own, I think.
- 30 Random Dishes – Different for everyone
- Complete Level 1 Mastery for Cream of Mushroom Soup – (Soup Station) 30 minutes – 4 to Mastery Level 1
- Ask for 8 Onions – SEE THIS PAGE FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer