The new Sous Chef goals seem a little iffy to me. I honestly don’t think I’m going to use it. It seems like an awful lot of trouble just for the ability to put the same dish on multiple stoves. We have to hire 6 friends every five days – and I hate to bug my friends, as you well know. But it’s here, and it’s cute. So we’ll see how it turns out.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A special “Thank you!” to Shelle and Paul for helping me out with this. You’re the best!
- 10 Chips and Guacamole
- 10 Tikka Masala kabobs
- 10 Spitfire Roasted Chicken
- 5 Crackling Peking Duck
- 4 Chocolate Cream Pies
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Sous Chef Goals Help #1 – Build a Sous Station – Counters and Cabinets
- Sous Chef Goals Help #3 – He Slices and Dices – Knives and Tasting Spoon
- Sous Chef Goals Help #4 – Sous Him – Calamata Olives
- Sous Chef Goals Help #5 – Entrees – Tahitian Punch
- Sous Chef Goals Help #6 – Sweet Sous – Pastry Knives and Pastry Flour
If you like this post, please it with your friends…. thanks!
- Hire a Chef’s Crew – need 4 chefs and 2 assistants
- Serve 10 Chips and Guacamole – 2 minutes on lightning stove
- Serve 10 Tikka Masala Kabobs – 51 minutes on lightning stove
- Collect 12 Calamata Olives – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 10 Spitfire Roasted Chicken – 20 hr 31 min
- Serve 5 Crackling Peking Duck – 15hr 23 min on lightning stove
- Collect 10 Tahitian Punch – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer