Alright! New goals for Subway breakfast sandwiches. Whoopie. The below information is for your reference, and also links to other posts that have some goal items that you can use. Specifically, cartons of eggs, cups of sugar, bags of toast, guyere cheese, and virginia baked ham.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
I used to love Subway, up until I worked there, oh so long ago. Let’s just say that when I worked at the one by my house back then, I was the only one NOT doing illegal substances. Now I’m a fan of Togo’s & Quiznos. Mmmm. Pastrami.
A special “Thank you!” to Paul, Shelle, and Christine for helping me out with this. You’re the best!
- 10 Sunrise SUBWAY Melts
- 10 Clubhouse Sandwiches
- 10 Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese
- 20 Breakfast Sandwiches
- 20 Fish n Chips
- 10 Toaster Pastries
- 15 Philly Cheese Steaks
- 20 Bacon and Eggs
- 15 Bruschetta
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Subway Breakfast #3 – Cartons of Eggs & Cups of Sugar
- Subway Breakfast #4 – Bags of Toast
- Subway Breakfast #5 – Wedges of Gruyere
- Subway Breakfast #6 – Virginia Baked Ham
If you like this post, please it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve (or Ask) 10 Sunrise SUBWAY Melt – 10 hours 47 min on lightning stove
- Serve (or Ask) 10 Clubhouse Sandwiches – 15 hours 23 min on lightning stove
- Spice 3 Neighbors
- Serve 10 Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese – 16 hours 11 min on lightning stove
- Serve (or Ask) 20 Breakfast Sandwiches – 3 mins on toaster oven (one at a time)
- Serve 18 Orange Juice – 38 energy for 9/10 servings. Do twice.
- Serve (or Ask) 10 Toaster Pastries – 30 min on toaster oven (one at a time)
- Ask for 10 Bags of Toast – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 18 Cups of Ginger Ale – 19 energy for 6/7 servings. Do 3 times
- Serve (or Ask) 15 Philly Cheese Steak – 16 hours 11 min on lightning stove
- Ask for 15 Wedges of Gruyere – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve (or Ask) 20 Bacon and Eggs – 7 hours 41 min on lightning stove
- Restock Salad Bar 10 times – use smallest option to do this quickly
- Serve (or Ask) 15 Bruschetta – 5 minutes on toaster oven (one at a time)
- Ask for 20 Virginia Baked Ham – GO TO THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer