Sum – Sum – Summer time is here! Or, at least it’s summertime in Cafe World. Here is the first part of the Summer Food Fest Goals. I’ll have the rest in a day or two.. promise.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul & Kellie for helping me out with this. You are super cool!
Be sure to check your newfeed for the following items. Any dish you can get for free is one less that you’ll have to buy.
- 10 Corndogs
- 15 Caramel Apples
- 15 Chicken Salad Wraps
- 35 BBQ Chicken
- 40 Clubhouse Sandwiches
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Summerfest Goal 2 – Super Summer Fair – Tablecloth
- Summerfest Goal 3 – Summer Spuds – Big Baking Potatoes
- Summerfest Goal 4 – Enter the Ice-Cream – Balloons
- Summerfest Goal 5 – An Explosive Summer – Fireworks
- Summerfest Goal 6 – Grilling Season – Saucy Suggestions and BBQ Aprons
- Summerfest Goal 7 – It’s Officially Summer – Jars of Molasses
For Goals 8-12, follow this link: Summerfest Part 2 (Goals 9-12)
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Place food booth – outside decoration
- Have 2 Festival Passes – MUST ask neighbors
- Serve 10 Corndogs – 1 hr on normal stove
- Serve 15 Caramel Apples – (Dessert Cuisine) 2 hrs on normal stove
- Serve 15 Chicken Salad Wraps – (American Cuisine) 8 hrs on normal stove
- Ask for 5 Tablecloths – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 30 Atomic Buffalo Wings – (Fast Food Cuisine) 3 hours on normal stove
- Ask for 5 Big Baking Potatoes – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Have 8 Festival Passes
- Master Chicken Salad Wrap to level 2
- Have 15 Festival Passes
- Ask for 7 Fireworks – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Master Pulled Pork to level 2 on the BBQ Grill
- Serve 16 Ginger Ale – (Basics Tab) 19 energy for 6-7 servings (do 3 times)
- Have 25 Festival Passes
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
|Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer