Here’s the rest of the Summer Food Fest Goals, numbers 9 through 12. If you need goals 1 through 8, visit the following link: Summerfest Goals Part 1
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul & Kellie for helping me out with this. You are super cool!
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Summerfest Goal 9 – Put Summer on Ice – Ice Chests
- Summerfest Goal 10 – Tall, Frosty Glasses – Stacks of Cups
- Summerfest Goal 11 – That’s the Ticket – Red Chili Peppers
- Summerfest Goal 12 – The SUPER Finale Goal – Baby Back Ribs
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Spice 12 Neighbors Stoves –
- Ask for 10 Ice Chests – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve (or Ask) 40 Bacon Wrapped Scallops -(Seafood Cuisine) 5 hours on normal stove
- Master Tangy BBQ Chicken to Level 2
- Ask for 12 Stacks of Cups – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 40 Fruit Punch from the Drink Bar
- Master 40 oz. Steak to Level 2
- Have 35 Festival Tickets
- Ask for 8 Red Chili Peppers – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Ask for 12 Baby Back Ribs – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Have 40 Festival Passes
- Complete the Super Summer Food Fest Catering Order
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
|Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer