|A “Thank you!” to Paul, Graycloak and everyone else on the forums and elsewhere who have contributed to this article…|
More Cafe World Help:
All Cafe World Posts
7-11-2012 – This set has been updated to the new system. It does not need a Friend’s ID to work. ~The FG
ADDED Fabric for chairs, HAMMERS AND NAILS FOR THE RED TENT. ~The FG
I’m so glad Cafe-World hasn’t added any clowns to this new Carnival event. I hate clowns, and honestly… I get my daily quota of clowns just from having to deal with Zynga’s customer service.
This new event must be the event that they’re going to use to fill in the space between St Paddy’s and Easter. I could have used a break, especially since there’s still the timed Buck’s Spring 4x Stoves goals as well as St Paddy’s goals to do for many people. This new event looks complicated, complicated, complicated, but I can’t tell yet if it’s worth the effort. A lot of the big big rewards are Ultra stoves (1×50%) which are pretty much worthless to me. Actually, for me, any reward that is less that 4x Ultra (4×50%) is not worth doing.
Overall, it seems like this event is a incredibly complicated but the rewards are.. meh.
Anyway. There’s a mini-guide below the Goal Items, if you care to read it.
Here’s the links to the Parts Gifters. You use these if your normal way of asking for parts isn’t working.
I couldn’t get very far into the goals unfortunately. None of my friends seem to be awake at 2AM to help me through that terrible “Make Cotton Candy” thing. I’ll post them later if I can get them.
Check the comments below as well as The Facegamer forums for help. There’s a lot of great people in both areas that contribute additional information, and if you’re one of those people… I really appreciate you. Bookmark this page so you can come back whenever you need to.
Each page has 14 links on it, but you will probably not need that many. And if you need more than that, then just refresh the individual page and the timestamps will refresh.
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
There is no official guide at this time, so all we can really go by is observation and conjecture. Here’s what I can work out:
- There will be two sets of goals, Blue Carnival Tent and Red Carnival Tent. (Only Blue Carnival Tent is out at the time of this writing)
- Each set will contain 15 (ouch) goals, and will reward 1 ugly circular 4×50% stove at the very end
- In order to finish the goals, you will have to complete certain steps of the “Make Cotton Candy” idiocy.
- You will have to ask for strength (post and ask-for request) in order to have a crack at the 50% stove at the top of the strongman meter. It isn’t clear as to whether the stove is 4x or not. The picture “looks” like a 4x, but I’ve seen some 1x stoves with that pattern too.
- It is unclear as to how much strength you will need to get that Strongman stove, making it hard to judge the difficulty of that portion of the event.
- You will need to build the Blue Carnival tent. You can get to the builder for it by following this link.
- You can find the Red Carnival Tent Parts gifter by following this link.
- Once you build the tent, you will have access to minigames. (games within games? *mind explodes*)
- The first mini game is a memory card match. Your reward depends on how few sets of flips you do. I am not good at it, so I generally land in the “9 flips” range, which lands me a free quest item. Whooptie freaking do. Like I need that. I did get 10 flips once and it gave me a single serving of something I needed for a goal. My excitement. I can’t even describe how excited this makes me. Why am I still playing this stupid game?
- Every time you play a mini game, you get a “play”. When you rack up 200 plays, you get another ugly round 4x ultra stove (4×50%). Hey, at least it’s useful, even if it’s an eyesore.
- To play the mini games, you must collect tickets, which you can ask for via post every 12 hours (yeah, 12) or buy them.
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!