Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul, Loren, Graycloak, Kellie, NevaS, and everyone else who has contributed to this article…
And so, in the fourth part of Zynga’s self-named “three-part” series detailing the Espresso Joe as he bumbles through the process of marrying Latte Lisa…
We are introduced to Holly the Hostess, a strangely incompetent greeter who can’t even do her one simple job correctly. This marriage is doomed to end, even before it begins. Also, you don’t have to build her podium to finish the goals but you can find the parts gifter HERE if you need it.
I know there’s 13 goals, but seeing as these came out last night, just as I was heading to bed, this is all I could get done and still get some sleep. I’ll have the rest by Saturday.
Here’s a quick list of the posts, or you can find more details about each goal after the jump.
- Proposal part 4 Goal #1 – A Holly Hello – Table Mints
- Proposal part 4 Goal #2 – Engaging Couple – Surveys and Invitations
- Proposal part 4 Goal #3 – Invites Away – Cured Ham
- Proposal part 4 Goal #4 – Early Arrivals – Decorative table Cloth and Silver Napkin Holders
- Proposal part 4 Goal #5 – Hey Stranger – Funny Stories and Folded Name Cards
- Proposal part 4 Goal #6 – Strawberry Fields – Sliced Almonds and Fresh Strawberries
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Place the Hostess – SEE THIS POST FOR A GIFTER/ALTERNATE WAY OF BUILDING
- Serve 12 Random Dishes – different for everyone
- Collect 7 Table Mints – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Collect 8 Cured Ham – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Serve 20 Random Dishes – different for everyone
- Serve 12 Mocha Hawaiian Malasadas –
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer