The new Recipe Test Goals in Cafe World seem a little boring. I guess I shouldn’t complain, because it’s nice to have an easy one. It’ll help me catch up on the rest of my goals. They’re relatively short. Only three of the 5 goals have any items that I can help with, which you’ll find listed below. The only major problem with this series is that you’ll need to master some dishes (some to level 2 and 3!) and they have fairly long cook times. But it’s just cooking, cooking, and more cooking.. which you do anyway, right?
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul and Loren for helping me out with this. 🙂
The following shopping list is provided for you so that you know what dishes to look for in your newsfeed. Any dish you can get for free is one less that you’ll need to cook. Big one to look for: Tostada de Carne Asada.
- 5 Voodoo Chicken salad
- 5 Herbed Halibut
- 5 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- 60 Tostada de Carne Asada (although you have to master to level 1 anyway)
- 20 Sushi Spread
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Recipe Test Goal 3 – Measuring Spoons
- Recipe Test Goal 4 – Notepaper
- Recipe Test Goal 5 – Portabella Mushrooms and Corn
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve 5 Voodoo Chicken Salad – (American) 12 hrs on regular stove
- Serve 5 Herbed Halibut – (Seafood) 1 day on regular stove
- Serve 5 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – (Seafood) 30 min on regular stove
- Master Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail to Level 1
- Serve 20 Herbed Halibut – (Seafood) 1 day on regular stove
- Serve 20 King Crab Bisque – (Seafood) 1 day on regular stove
- Master Chicken Adobo to Level 1 – (Filipino) 14 hours on regular stove
- Serve 60 Tostado de Carne Asada – (Mexican) 8 Hours on regular stove
- Ask for 10 Measuring Spoons – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Master Tempura Udon to Level 2 – (Japanese) 22 hours on regular stove 🙁
- Serve 20 Sushi Spread – (Japanese) 20 Hours on regular stove
- Ask for 19 Notepaper – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer