So. Full Screen goals. Isn’t it wierd that they’re making us jump through hoops / potentially charging us money for a feature that comes standard in almost every other game on Facebook?
Well, whatever. In this series of goals, there is also an accompanying collection that you will have to work through in order to finish. The Quantum collection pieces are gained from spicing stoves – either yours or your friends. My friend Paul has a good tip: “Many people don’t normally use the Salts or Peppers (5-10%) Spices and can have a lot. These are perfect if you have tons you don’t normally use.” Apparently, you have a better chance of getting spices by using them on your own dishes.
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Paul for helping me out with this.
Here’s the list of different posts for your convenience:
- Full Screen Goal #2 – Bubbling Beakers
- Full Screen Goal #4 – Jolting Generators
- Full Screen Goal #5 – Stylish Smocks
If you like this post, please share it with your friends…. thanks!
- Serve 10 Chips and Guacamole – (Mexican Cuisine) 3 minutes on normal stove
- Spice 5 Neighbors Dishes
- Find 1 type of Quantum Collection Item
- Serve 20 Biscuits of Tomorrow
- Find 3 Types (note types, not items) of Quantum Collection Items
- Ask for 3 Bubbling Beakers – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Spice 10 Neighbors Dishes
- Master Biscuits of Tomorrow to Level 1
- Find 4 Types of Quantum Collection Items
- Trade in the Quantum Collection
- Master Biscuits of Tomorrow to Level 2
- Ask for 8 Jolting Generators – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Master Biscuits of Tomorrow to Level 3
- Ask for 15 Stylish Smocks – SEE THIS POST FOR HELP
- Spice 15 Neighbors Dishes
- Activate Full Screen
IMPORTANT NOTE – These don’t work for everyone. But they work for most people. I make no guarantees, however. There are so many factors involved that I can’t possibly troubleshoot every single person’s problem. I have made available resources to help you figure out what your problem is, if it’s solvable. There’s instructions on every page. There’s a GUIDE, and there’s a VIDEO. Beyond that, I have no other information. If you’ve read the guide and watched the video, and are STILL having problems, I’m sorry but these are just not for you. Sorry to have wasted your time. Asking me to help you personally WILL NOT do anything because I’ll just direct you back to the GUIDE and the VIDEO, because they’re the sum of my limited knowledge. Whining in the comments doesn’t help anyone, so don’t bother.
I’m sorry for the curtness of the previous paragraph, but I am SO TIRED of dealing with mean and angry people that demand their free stuff now-now-now or else. To the polite people, I appreciate you.
|Where to from here?|
|Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Cafe World is a trademark of Zynga Game Network. All images are copyright of their respective owners. No portion of this article may be reproduced without express written permission of The Facegamer ©2011
ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer