ATTENTION 3-07-2011 ~ THERE ARE NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING GOODIES. Read the instructions on Making the Links Work For You Again. There’s a video there too, so watch it! Failure to heed the instructions will leave you empty-handed. ~The Facegamer
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Here’s a gifter for the new Toaster Oven project. This is an alternative way of completing the project, which many people seem to prefer. The gifter part is towards the middle of this post, after a lot of explanations that I would appreciate you reading.
Normally, you would have to send “ask for” type requests from inside the game to specific friends and hope and hope some more that you picked the right type of friends that would respond to your request.
Instead, you can use this by linking it to your wall, and asking in general that any available friends send you whatever part you happen to need. This is how I use gifters like this. I link it, ask for whatever part, and remove it from my wall as soon as I get what I need, then repost it, and ask for a different part.. remove it when I get the parts I need.. etc etc.
Alternatively, you can just use this to gift the parts to your friends.
You need so few parts, that you’re probably not even going to need the gifter part of this post. You’ll only need 1 Warming Tray, 3 Thermostats, 2 Toaster knobs, and 3 thermostats.
But there’s always this gifter in case you still need a hand. Paste the link to this page in your status and ask your friends for specific parts, or just use it to send stuff to your friends. You can also use the blue “share” button on this page to share it on your wall.
- Select the picture of the item that you want to gift. A new window/tab will open. (It may take a minute or two to fully load – that’s a problem in Cafe World and not something I can control)
- Select the friends that you wish to receive the gift.
- If you need to send different parts, come back here and select a different gift.
- Share this page with your friends!
As I was working through the goals for the toaster oven.. I was thinking to myself “Wow, this is so super easy for a change!” And then… I realized that I spoke to soon. When you get to Toaster Oven #5, you have to serve bruschetta… but to unlock that recipe you have to goal through ANOTHER set of 9 goals. Those will be covered in a different post, once I get through them myself. I’m assuming the eggplant sandwich will be the same way. Le’sigh. For now, here’s some goal help for Toaster Oven 1 through 5:
- Select the picture of the ingredient that you want. A new window/tab will open. (It may take a minute or two to fully load – that’s a problem in Cafe World and not something I can control)
- NEW: Paste your friend’s Facebook ID after “from=0” and press enter. Make sure not to erase the text that comes afterwards. If you are having problems with this step, read “Making the Links Work Again“
- If you’re not getting all the ingredients, refresh THIS BLOG PAGE and try again. Doing so gets new timestamps, making it much likelier you’ll get what you need the second time around.
- Share this page with your friends!
Toaster oven 1:
- Place your toaster oven
- Cook 3 Home Style Pot Roast – Cook and throw away
- Earn 1000 coins
Toaster Oven 2:
- Complete your Toaster oven – See above for the gifter.
- Place Bread Rack in Cafe
- Cook 5 Home Style Pot Roast – Cook and throw away
Toaster Oven 3:
- 10 Breakfast sandwiches (3 min)
- Serve 5 Toaster Pastries (30 min)
- Get 5 Jars of Jam – Ask friends or see below.
Toaster Oven 4:
- Cook 6 Toaster Pastries (30 Min)
- Place Lucky Tangerine Tree in Cafe
- Spice 3 Neighbors
Toaster Oven 5
- Serve 8 Bruschettas – (AAAAAARGH with the unlocking!)
- Serve 10 Caramel Apples
- Get 8 Loaves of Bread – Ask friends or see below.
If you still need the other Cafe World gifters, here they are: