Looks like they’ve fixed it. Hope you got some while you could. ~The FG
Below, you’ll find several links which are good for an +1 energy tiki in Virtual Villagers. Please read the instructions below to fully comprehend what to do and what to expect. I don’t expect this to work for everyone – but it works for me and everyone that tested it for me. You need to already have begun playing this game. It’s not going to work well otherwise. If you’re interested in trying this out, go here to start playing, and run through the tutorial. Then, if you like it, come back here and claim some energy.
Virtual Villagers is a self-proclaimed “God Game”, where you have the power to effect the lives of a bunch of idiotic islanders as they learn to survive against the wilderness. You teach them to grow and harvest food, build shelters, and have parties. They really are idiotic too. One of them was looking at me funny – like he never ate food before in his life. He was standing between a raspberry bush full of fruit and a food storage hut and didn’t have any clue about how to satisfy his hunger. Come on. Really, guy? Whatever. Maybe your son will have a clue. *SMITE!*
If you’re familiar with the My Tribe game on Facebook, this one’s similar. What’s different about this one is the Treasure Isle-eque energy bar, which is unfortunately turning up in many Facebook games nowadays. They give you so little energy to play with that you can do one or two quests, and then you’re done for a few hours. Its very frustrating. Or rather, I was frustrated until I found this little gem.
1) As I said above, you need to already have begun playing this game. It’s not going to work well otherwise. If you’re interested in trying this out, go here to start playing, and run through the tutorial. Then come back and claim some energy.
2) Select one of the tikis below. A new window will open up with a message about receiving a tiki from.. someone.
3) Close that window and select another tiki. You can theoretically select the same tiki again, or choose a different one. I thought you might enjoy who the gifts are from.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have your fill. Then go to step 5.
5) Each of the tikis you received will be in your gift box. IMPORTANT: The number next to the tiki does not accurately reflect how many that you actually own. It’s just a “thing”. I can’t do anything to fix it. Its not a big deal. If you need more, just come back here and claim more.
Got it? Good, here’s the goods:
|Where to from here?|
Share this page
with your friends!
|Posts you may also enjoy:|
Virtual Villagers is a trademark of Three Blokes Studios and Last Day of Work. All images are copyright of their respective owners.