8-14-2012 – This page has been updated to the new system. It does not need a Friend’s ID to work. ~The FG
Be sure to read all the instructions thoroughly. There’s further instructions HERE, and a video HERE. If you’re having a problem beyond the help of that – sorry I don’t know what it could be. That is the extent of my limited knowledge. Hopefully, you’ll have no problems.
A “Thank you!” to Teri, Paul, Naomi, Kellie, efc123, Graycloak and everyone else on the forums and elsewhere who have contributed to this article…
After a short rest, we are presented with another set of untimed goals which introduce us to three new spices. Woo hoo! These spices are not too bad, but a little pricey. Here’s a run down:
(Cash Value is an estimation. What -you- pay depends on what Cafe Cash package you buy and at what discount.)
- Quest Buster – Instantly finishes your dish and gives you a quest part that you need. (You shouldn’t need it if you use this website.) 199 Cafe Cash per 100 (approx ~$35 US)
- Mastery Maestro – +3 mastery to a dish and Instantly finishes it. 199 Cafe Cash per 100(approx ~$35 US)
- Mega Instant Thyme – Quest Buster + Mastery Maestro rolled up in one spice 249 Cafe Cash per 100 (approx ~$40 US)
To give you some contract: 100 units of normal Instant Thyme is 160 Cafe Cash (approx. ~$28 US) and 100 units of 12-hour Thyme is 99 Cafe Cash (approx ~$18 US)
If it’s all the same to you, I will be sticking to normal Instant Thyme, Six and Ones, since they are occasionally giftable. I’m not sure if these new ones are available through the free ways we normally get premium spices. Anyway, I’m curious if you agree, or if these are useful to you. Please let everyone know in the comments below.
Here’s a quick list of the goals, and you can find complete list after the jump.
- New Spices #1 – A Strange Message – Note Pieces
- New Spices #2 – Benish’s Return – Measuring Spoons and Spice Jars
- New Spices #3 – Quest Bustin’ – Empty Boxes and Note Pieces
- New Spices #4 – The Raw Deal – Spice Grinders
- New Spices #5 – The Perfectionist – Safety Goggles and Magnifying Glasses
- New Spices #6 – Seeing Double – Duplicators
- New Spices #7 – The Perfect Spice – Secret Ingredients and Bottles of Light
- New Spices #8 – Spice Lab – Fusing Agents and Activators
To discuss this and other things Cafe World, please visit the new “The Facegamer” forums: Cafe World Discussions